We've all scheduled a meeting with someone only to have it rescheduled or cancelled at the last minute. That's why we're excited to launch Meeting Reminder Emails throughout Meetingbird. They allow you to schedule a friendly reminder email that will go out to attendees a few hours or days in advance of the meeting's start time.
Here's how to get started with Reminder Emails:
Using Email Reminders in Google Calendar
- Install the Meetingbird Chrome extension
- When viewing the details of an event in Google Calendar, you'll see a new section to setup reminder emails. Simply click the checkbox to schedule the reminder email:
Using Reminder Emails for your personal Meet Link
- To enable Reminder Emails for your personal Meet link, go to the "Other Settings" tab of your Meet preferences.
- There, you'll see an option to enable email reminders and to add a custom logo the reminder emails.
Using Reminder Emails for Custom Meet Links
- Create a new custom Meet Link by clicking "Share Availability" in Meetingbird or from the Chrome Extension
- Use the Reminder Email dropdown menu to set a reminder
Once you enable a reminder email for a meeting, Meetingbird will ensure that it's sent at the perfect time. Even if the meeting is rescheduled to a later date, Meetingbird will automatically adjust to the new meeting start time. Any replies to a reminder email (for example, an attendee letting you know they can no longer make the meeting), will be sent to your email inbox.